I did some shopping over spring break, and I’m finally getting around to sharing like I promised. Here’s what I ended up buying. You can read more for links and additional information.
(from left to right)
- Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish from Sephora – I’m currently addicted to exfoliating body scrubs. Since I was about to use up my old one, I went ahead at bought this. I haven’t tried it yet, so I don’t know how well it works, but it has the same scent as the original line of Soap & Glory, which is AMAZING. I’m starting to wonder why I ever stopped using it. I’m very excited that my local Sephora is starting to carry more of their products, and I predict more purchases in my future.
- Golden Egg Bath Bomb from Lush – I had a small gift card for Lush, and I decided to use it on this bath bomb from their Easter line. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like it’s available in the US anymore. If you don’t like glitter, this is probably not for you. I’m looking forward to its promised honey-toffee aroma.
- Kate Spade Snap-on Case for iPhone 5c – One of my unofficial birthday gifts is a new iPhone. I have an upgrade available, and the 5c is free after rebate! After some deliberation, I decided to take it because I’m sure it will work better than my 4s. Plus, just think about all that extra room for music. The only reason I was hesitating is because I’ll have to buy new accessories. I broke down and went ahead and bought this case so I can put it only immediately once my new phone arrives.
- Bark Back Notepad from Anthropologie – I scooped up this adorable notepad from the sale section at Anthropologie (one of my favorite places in the world). Mine features a Boston terrier wearing a bowtie and is perfect for my incessant list making. (You can see a better picture of it here).
- Glam Flower Necklace from Forever21 – I’m super picky about jewelry, but I absolutely love this necklace. It’s the perfect size if you’re like me and have trouble pulling off statement necklaces. I bought the cream/gold one, and I think it looks much more expensive than what I paid for it.
- Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry from Sephora – This is the second half of my Sephora purchase. I received a sample of this a while ago and have wanted to buy it ever since. I hate how ridiculously expensive Bumble and Bumble products are, or I would own the shampoo and conditioner as well. I’m obsessed with the smell (I would probably walk around all day smelling my hair if I thought I could get away with it), but I find the performance debatable. I have super curly/frizzy hair, so no amount of product is probably going to be able to make my hair completely straight. I do find that my hair is a little tamer after blow drying when I use this. Probably not enough to justify buying it all the time, though.
Well, that’s all of it! I hope you enjoyed reading this. Let me know if you’ve bought anything lately you’re dying to share.