Since school starts back this week, I thought it was about time for the final installment of my book recommendations. My final count was 90 books read this summer! I had been in a reading slump for months so I guess I made up for it with a major binge. I’ll probably go back to normal once I get busy again. Here are my favorites from the last month.
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
- Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
- Hark! A Vagrant by Kate Beaton
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- 45 Pounds (More or Less) by K.A. Barson