Is it just me or did the temperature drop overnight? I was longing for sweater weather, then suddenly I need a coat, a scarf, and a hat, too. I’m eagerly looking forward to the holidays. Unfortunately, I’m extremely busy until I go home for Thanksgiving. Until then, I’ll leave you with this video:
I’ve seen this post on several blogs this week and thought I would write my own. I love to read, but there are so many books in the world, sometimes I feel a little guilty reading something I’ve already read. However, there are a few books that warrant a second (or more) rereading. Here are a few of mine:
- Harry Potter – No explanation needed. I use to read the series about once a year. I recently reread them all last winter, and I’m sure it won’t be the last time.
- Anne of Green Gables – I read the whole series in middle school. I remember loving them, but I can barely recall the plot now. It’s time for a reread.
- Rebecca – The same, except I read it in high school. Can’t remember much so I want to read it again.
- Before I Fall – Read in college. Ditto.
- Hark a Vagrant! – For when I need a good laugh.
- The Maze Runner – Want to read before I see the movie.
- Pride and Prejudice – Didn’t appreciate this enough the first time.
- The Name of the Star – I need to read the next book in the series, but it’s been a while.
- Jane Eyre – I love the movie so I wouldn’t mind reading it again.
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks – Remember loving this book but nothing else.
And that’s it for now. If you haven’t read any of them, I would highly recommend. What books do you read over and over?
- Watch: Parks and Recreation
- Listen: Veckatimest by Grizzly Bear
- Eat: Rice Krispies Treats
- Celebrate: Halloween
- Wear: White Converse shoes
- Style: Oribe Superfine Hair Spray
- Clean: Shoreline Bar Soap by K. Hall Studio
- Wash: Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Hand Soap by Bath & Body Works
- Read: Clariel by Garth Nix