It’s December! I can’t believe it’s here. Thanksgiving was late this year. Now I’m only two weeks away from the end of school and Christmas break. November was crazy but I should have much more free time now, even with finals.
One of my favorite things to do is make my Christmas list. I probably have a problem because I love browsing through online retailers and organizing my wish list. I thought I’d share it for anyone still looking for ideas.
- Kate Spade “Cedar Street Maise” in clock tower
- First Aid Beauty Fab Faves To Go Kit
- Ray Ban wayfarers in tortoiseshell
- Set of Jane Austen books with Vintage Classics covers
- Sylvan Vignette Loungers
- Sperry Topsider in sahara
- Royal Apothic Conservatory Collection Candle in English Rose
- Death Comes to Pemberley
- Tangle Teezer
- Chloe Rollerball
- Lollia Mini Hand Cream in At Last
- Travel the World 2015 Calendar by Rifle Paper Co.
- Women’s Camp Socks in red ivory
- Gold Cursive Monogram Mug
I have a “formula” of several things I ask for every year, including bags, skin care, fragrances, books, movies, pajamas, and a calendar for the next year. These would be a good starting place for brainstorming your own list. Also, I know this looks like a lot. I usually make a long list to give plenty of options.
Hope you enjoyed! What’s on your wish list?