It’s no secret I’m in love with LUSH. If I could have an endless supply of their bath products, I’d be a happy camper. Sadly, there aren’t any stores where I live. : (
However, when I saw their new products for spring, I knew it was time to place an online order. Usually I buy several things since I’m already paying for shipping. My package arrived this week, and everything looks amazing, so I thought I’d share what I bought in case anyone else was considering a purchase.
- Yummy Mummy Shower Gel – This shower gel is wonderful! It smells so good. The website describes the scent as fruity and sweet. I’m glad I bought the big bottle of this one.
- Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner – I haven’t opened this one yet, but it’s supposed to smell just like the shower gel. I love their body conditioners, so I’m sure this one will be great for spring/summer.
- Mother Superior Bubble Bar – LUSH bubble bars are great for creating huge foaming bubble baths. This one is super cute and supposed to smell like floral blossoms.
- Rose Bubble Bar – I love their rose-scented products, so this one was a must have.
- Secret Garden Bath Bomb – Bath bombs are a little bit different. Drop them in the bath, and they fizz and turn your water different colors. (There are several videos on their website if you want to see for yourself.)
- Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb – Another rose product. This one contains dried rose petals. It’s also really large, so I will probably break this one in half to get two uses out of it.
- Godiva Shampoo Bar – This one is a new product for me. I’ve wanted to try their solid shampoo for a while, and I thought it would be perfect for traveling this summer since it’s smaller and easier to pack than a shampoo bottle. I chose this particular one because it’s supposed to be good for dry and damaged hair.
- Porridge Soap – Just like when you shop in the store, online orders often come with a free sample. This little soap was an added bonus. It smells lovely, although I could have done without the oats contained inside. The soap would be good for exfoliating, though.
Most of these products are limited edition for Mother’s Day, so get them while you can, and pick some up for mom, too!